8 people are viewing this product right now
These stickers are designed to be simple and easy to use. I like to offer 3 different ways of importing the stickers, that is why you will receive 3 different files:
A) GoodNotes file
B) 1 zip file with all the stickers individually cut
C) 1 PNG with all the stickers in it
***HOW TO USE***
Choose ONE of the following files:
A) GoodNotes file (easiest way of using the stickers if you are a GoodNotes user) -> Just import the ZIP file directly into GoodNotes, DON’T UNZIP! 🙂
B) 1 zip file with all the stickers individually cut and with transparent background – You need to unzip the folder and then drag and drop each sticker using the iOS files App or similar.
C) 1 PNG with all the stickers and transparent background. Useful if you are not a GoodNotes user or if you want to import all the stickers at once without using the option A (with option C you need to crop the stickers)
• Total of 115 stickers digital stickers.
THIS IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD – No physical product will be shipped to your address. Due to being digital files, sales are final so please ask questions prior.
Follow me for discounts:
If you have any problem, please contact me 🙂
These planners are essentially an interactive PDF, that means thet can work in any PDF annotation App (GoodNotes, Notability, Penly, Noteshelf, etc.) on iPads, Android tablets, Mac or PC.
1) Download PDF file with links after purchase.
2) Tap on the button of the file you want to download and open with Safari.
3) Tap on the arrow button and select ‘Open in GoodNotes’.
4) In GoodNotes, select ‘Import as New Document’ to load file.
5) Enjoy planning with your new digital planner!
If you use GoodNotes, the only file you need is the GoodNotes file. The PNG files are for people who don’t use GoodNotes.
1) After payment you’ll see the Downloads page. Click on the GoodNotes File button on the right.
2) The file will be downloaded to your Downloads folder in iCloud (or similar, according to your settings)
3) Open GoodNotes and click on New > Import and select the file you just downloaded.